The IRS reported that they are currently in the process of making a series of revisions to the e-Services platform. These changes will have temporary impact on the ACA application process for a Transmitter Control Code (TCC.)
There will be no impact to users who electronically file through the Affordable Care Act Information Returns (IRSAIR) program and who have Transmitter Control Code.
However, the press release from the IRS states, starting July 10, users will be unable to submit new ACA applications for TCC or make any changes to existing ACA applications for TCC. Because of the steps required in the ACA application review process, which includes some manual steps, the IRS asks that users submit by July 2 any new ACA applications for TCC or any changes to ACA application needed to complete the Tax Year 2016 filing. The ACA application for TCC process will be unavailable for three to five weeks.
This inconvenience will only affect filers who have not met the 2016 filing deadline. If for any reason you have not completed your 2016 filing you may be in jeopardy of being assessed penalties as a consequence of delinquent filing.
While all of Benefitscape’s customer are in compliance for 2016, if you have any questions or need assistance in finalizing your filing please feel free to contact us for free advice. You can reach us at 508-655-3307 or email email@example.com.
If you’re thinking of how you’re going to meet your 2017 ACA Compliance and Reporting requirements, Benefitscape has a full service program that includes
- Eligibility and Affordable Determination
- Data Management
- Automated Form 1095 and 1094 Creation
- Print 1095 Forms Distribute to employees
- e-Filing to the IRS (IRS AIR)
- Error Correction and re-filing to IRS
- Any Payroll/HRIS or TPA System integration
- Applies to any Medical Plan (Self-or Fully Insured)
- Data Submission
- Send Unlimited Data in Any Format
- Test Data and Quality Assurance Tools
- Consulting on all things ACA
- (Eligibility, Affordability, Audit, Penalty Assessment)
- Part Time/Variable Hour Tracking and Eligibility
- Flexible and customizable function purchase option
From the menu above, Benefitscape gives you the option to purchase only the steps that you need. The program includes Unlimited Customer Support and a Money Back Guarantee
Click here to learn more.